- RT @scamperbeasts: Smudge, ready for action. And by action, we mean chasing a june bug. https://t.co/0Hifvy4iLp ->
- @nspector4 I hope that’s not counting all the Apple News+ trial subscriptions… in reply to nspector4 ->
- I think @leatherman should make that @plansavers sponsorship official. Maybe even those new #leathermanFree https://t.co/M8Xat9uuy8 ->
- RT @AstroMCollins: My happy home for 8 days in 1969.
- RT @CFL_PR: With Ricky Ray announcing his retirement, here are some notable stats:
4 Grey Cups
60,736 passing Yds (4th all-time)
324 passi… ->
- @balaneski @Dave_CHED Looking forward to Frito's night at Commonwealth… in reply to balaneski ->
- RT @EdmontonEsks: Congratulations to Ricky Ray on a remarkable CFL career. We wish you the best in your retirement.
- RT @CFL: One of the best to ever do it is calling it a career.
- RT @olearychris: The #argos will hold a conference call with Ricky Ray at 1pm ET where he’ll discuss his future. #cfl ->
- RT @saanichnews: Emergency alert system to be tested today across B.C. in third trial https://t.co/bCrbtPJmy5 ->
- RT @marshalederman: Oh dear. https://t.co/ygBIe7jYXf ->
- RT @DonMartinCTV: Not sure the Crown can shrug, say they suddenly found new evidence, stay the charges against Mark Norman and not provide… ->
- RT @NEWS1130: Crown drops breach-of-trust case against Vice-Admiral Mark Norman https://t.co/EflgseKWGl https://t.co/0BbiCJ9aDO ->
- RT @btaplatt: Here is Andrew Leslie warmly greeting Mark Norman at the courthouse just now https://t.co/VsliInzAFh ->