- 39% done with Dead Eye, by Mark Greaney https://t.co/Onj0sbxC4f ->
- RT @contactlight69: We have lift-off!
"The clock is running" -Jim Lovell, CDR, #Apollo13
- RT @ijukes: People normally…. https://t.co/8m9UwwkIyz ->
- RT @NicholasSimons: I'd feel pretty sheepish waiting to leave the #SunshineCoastBC from the #Langdale side on Sunday if I came for fun.
- 170 parks .. spread out people. https://t.co/050Y8JnEw9 ->
- I like to regularly watch @NYGovCuomo and @DrBonnieHenry updates. They have the value of frankness and the ring of… https://t.co/BYMggUsFq1 ->
- RT @NASA_Nerd: Travelling at a max speed of 3.2 km/h or 2 mph unloaded, even NASA's Crawler Transporter seems to move faster than the past… ->
- Seriously who thought asking people to stay home, binge watch Netflix and play Xbox was too much to ask? #longweekend #StayHomeSaveLives ->
- RT @adriandix: I know many people have questions about the use of non-medical cloth masks. Please read Dr. Henry's op-ed, Non-medical cloth… ->
- #cflfantsy trades the #eskimos have added Gene Kiniski’s Pub – The Reef to their negotiation list. ->
- With all this #cfl downtime, I’d like the GMs to have some fun with it. How about the #BCLions re-signs Joe Kapp an… https://t.co/UIcXHureAG ->
- RT @BCFerries: ⚠️ #TravelAdvisory ⚠️
The coast isn't going anywhere & neither should you.
Please don't travel if it's not essential.
Per @… ->
- RT @CTVNewsAndrew: Apparently this is what essential travel only looks like on @BCFerries. Taken by a friend (legit passenger) on the 11am… ->
- The world’s least useful map.. https://t.co/MNzDeMNSur ->
- @Morley_Scott He’s already got grandpa’s forehead! in reply to Morley_Scott ->
- RT @saanichnews: B.C. Ferries busy on long weekend, even during pandemic https://t.co/3PkEfkPHby ->
- Scariest Day of my life… Trying to reproduce my mom’s Easter Bread for the first time Solo. IFR ride has nothing on… https://t.co/Rlrgk50Tmh ->