- On page 182 of 303 of Ambush, by James Patterson https://t.co/oGYlvhbK0J ->
- RT @smartereveryday: Why Your Newsfeed SUCKS – Smarter Every Day 212
- RT @aviation24_be: Boeing 747-281B of Fars Air Qeshm (EP-FAB) damaged in Doha, Qatar https://t.co/qu2tWqZXyG https://t.co/me5v8ZZnhF ->
- RT @stephen_taylor: HERE WE GO
Some visitors from out of town.
- Who gets charged with Breach of Trust for leaking that one …. https://t.co/0xmmSx6sSi ->
- RT @sdbcraig: The Ottawa Citizen's David Pugliese asked the federal government about problems with arctic patrol ships being built by Irvin… ->
- RT @cfax1070: CTF "Teddy" winners (or worst government money wasters) includes: BC Legislature spending scandal, PM's trip to India, Vancou… ->
- The world’s last Blockbuster has no plans to close. Here’s why it’s still open. https://t.co/M3IVO7gDoH https://t.co/jTLF5lokF8 ->
- RT @nspector4: "an apology? An admission of wrongdoing? Not only was there nothing like that, but the prime minister actually made a clear… ->
- RT @nspector4: Heh. Trudeau really grasping and groping now… reminding us of: “I fully respect her ability to experience something diffe… ->
- Prime Minister, you attempted to politically influence a public prosecution decision.
- Doctor: We have the results. The answer is pancreatic cancer.
Alex Trebek: Oh, I’m sorry Dr I can’t accept your ans… https://t.co/DUy1HlqrBS ->
- RT @JodiesJumpsuit: Alex Trebek is rightfully revered for many reasons, but never forget he has let generations of Canadians enjoy vicariou… ->