Another flight-iversary today. On this day in 1983, finished my PPL flight test at Juan Air (now Pacific Sky @psaftu ). Hope to have another flight test done by now but working on it. When my current instructor suggested for the CPL, just remember what you did on your PPL. I had to point out that was 35 years ago.
- On page 180 of 496 of Line of Sight, by Mike Maden https://t.co/OhP6nzQclX ->
- On page 180 of 496 of Line of Sight, by Mike Maden https://t.co/tvkPhJhprr ->
- RT @CFSnowbirds: 9 plane line abreast formation dedicated to the B.C. #firefighters. The Snowbirds salute you. @RCAF_ARC @BCFirefighter htt… ->
- RT @FlyVFC: We have had a fuel delivery! Fill ups available again. #yyj #aviationfuel #avgas ->
- Boeing invests in rapid 3D-printed parts firm https://t.co/NngwBkzx84 ->
- Cyclist struck@at Kelvin and Goose. By BCAS station 1 Just clearing at 740am #yyjtraffic #yyjbike ->