This is now…
That was then (April 2012)…
- RT @Dave_CHED: Lions have a bye week next week. Things might get interesting. #CFL ->
- 3 of 5 stars to On Target by Mark Greaney https://t.co/5EDlW1Xcaz ->
- RT @_3treats: @wakemp
#axon https://t.co/F3lsJ33VTK ->
- On page 325 of 534 of On Target, by Mark Greaney https://t.co/rhYImQY44s ->
- @EskEmpirePod At this rate, someone is going to give Kevin Glen, or even Travis Lulay a call before the year is over. in reply to EskEmpirePod ->
- RT @Dave_CHED: Hamilton Tiger-Cats announce QB Jeremiah Masoli will be out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL in his left knee. #CFL ->
- On page 264 of 534 of On Target, by Mark Greaney https://t.co/hgS0feb83f ->
- RT @CFL: The @Wpg_BlueBombers & @ROSE25x4 return the favour to the #Ticats with an INT of their own.
- RT @Ticats: @Wpg_BlueBombers @TimHortonsField @StevenLeeOlsen @CFLonTSN @TSN1150 @LiunaCanada @Rolle_Island @daneevans9 Ball hawk! 🦅
- What’s the record for most turnovers in a single week of #cfl football? ->
- RT @BCTransit: BC Transit Vice President of Business Development Christy Ridout is excited for the launch of NextRide in #Victoria. “Just t… ->
One of the Halifax class exercising of Royal Roads
Hey cool, we have tail hooks now!
- On page 168 of 534 of On Target, by Mark Greaney https://t.co/tOpgR0pjbq ->
- RT @EdmontonEsks: "You feel the family and the unity of being a part of the Eskimo franchise."
🗣 Ricky Ray talks about the Wall of Honour… ->
- RT @yvrairport: On this day 88 years ago, Vancouver Airport was officially opened! The airport could hold 12 large planes or 30 small aircr… ->