- On page 306 of 496 of True Believer, by Jack Carr https://t.co/pGHyyeKtB9 ->
- RT @jetcitystar: The @museumofflight hosts the @rafredarrows Aerobatic Team In First Seattle Demo September 23, 2019. The world-famous UK a… ->
- RT @theloop: The New York Times shaming of a crying reporter is shameful https://t.co/FFAixQa8dP ->
- More construction on the Goose. Sept 19-20 9AM-3PM #yyjbike @BiketoWorkVic @GVCC https://t.co/xrMpch7OCG ->
- RT @MayorCFBEsq: Thanks to our friends at @BCTransit, the best way to get to Ogden Point and Defence on the Dock this Sunday is by bus! The… ->
- @WestWingWeekly .. quick someone get @NellyMoloney https://t.co/WgYDwQ00DW ->
- RT @navcanada: While we remember the horrific tragedy of that day, what is also in our minds, and our hearts, are the many acts of compassi… ->
- RT @navcanada: #Pilots: Starting today, users are able to use the Collaborative Flight Planning Services portal to access geographically-ta… ->
- This electric car powered one man's appliances after Hurricane Dorian | CBC News https://t.co/tYYpLs6Tfn ->
- @davemark iTunes Match? in reply to davemark ->
- RT @balaneski: #WorldSuicidePreventionDay
- RT @nspector4: Pretty clear from today's Globe report that the RCMP is being obstructed in exploring whether to launch a formal investigati… ->
- RT @EdmontonEsks: Next game, we honour the 🐐!
Join us on Sept 20 as Ricky Ray gets added to the Edmonton Eskimos Wall of Honour!
- RT @RCAF_ARC: 18 Years after 9/11, We Remember.
Gander, Newfoundland opened its doors and hearts to people and aircraft in an effort to he… ->