I remember listening to Malcolm Gladwell’s TED Talk on spaghetti sauce. Where he explains how we went from one kind to 100s of flavors of sauce. The same business logic now seems to be coming to entertainment (100s of subscription services) and social networks. I just got my invite to https://wt.social/ and I must admit, I’m not sure I see the point.
- On page 88 of 300 of A Minute to Midnight, by David Baldacci https://t.co/Zyz7sJKpj4 ->
- RT @ijukes: Russian dairy farmers gave cows VR goggles with hopes they would be happier and make better milk – CNN https://t.co/4KwJwbQhtx… ->
- @EskEmpirePod @Dave_CHED #BusinessSeason in reply to EskEmpirePod ->
- Jason Maas was a great OC and a passionate Head Coach. If I was his boss, I'd be asking what he could do differentl… https://t.co/qj2Nb5j3mj ->
- RT @Dave_CHED: Jason Maas was well liked and respected by his players especially on the offensive side of the ball. Hearing from a BOG leve… ->
- RT @EdmontonEsks: Head coach Jason Maas has been relieved of his duties.
We thank Jason for his hard work and dedication with the team an… ->
- @56Parkies @Dave_CHED STOP HELPING! in reply to 56Parkies ->