Travelling this week so I get a little old fashion TV fix. I used to like watching Jim Cramer on CNBC. Little did I know he has now added the title climate change advocate. This week I heard him say Carbon stocks “Are the new tobacco”. That could kill fossil fuels faster than any protest.
- On page 278 of 418 of A Minute to Midnight, by David Baldacci https://t.co/wkaplNKEcq ->
- RT @davecormier: Currently reading about recycling boxes in the corner of Mesopotamian school houses (circa 1740BCE) where used tablets wer… ->
- Hey, It’s a living legend from the Eskimos … and some guy from the league office. https://t.co/TBQZmI4mqg ->
- RT @alanfryermedia: “We don’t have a government in Ottawa; we have an Instagram page with executive authority. And it is a disaster, not be… ->
- 👍 https://t.co/XcTN94jz1P ->